|1 lb. Kielbasa|
|Bell Pepper, Onion, Idaho Potatoes|
All you need is:
- 1 lb of sausage (I used Kielbasa because that is what we had on hand)
- 4-5 potatoes (I used Idaho because that is what we had)
- 1 sliced bell pepper (any color)
- 1-2 large sliced onions
- 1 small jar of banana peppers (I used mild)
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Creole seasoning (I used Old Bay)
|Banana Peppers, Olive Oil & Seasonings|
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Use a large bowl and add diced sausage, potatoes, onions and peppers with the olive oil. Stir to coat. Add banana peppers and stir some more.
- Spread mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it out to the same thickness.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and other seasonings.
- Bake for 35 minutes or so until potatoes are tender.
- The type of potatoes will really effect the cooking time and you don't want to serve this until the potatoes are done. I cooked it for a full 40 minutes or so.
- Use the middle rack of your oven so that the Kielbasa doesn't over cook.
- I added some Italian Seasoning.
- My husband thinks that this would be great with the addition of Italian sausage and I think that he is right!
|In the Bowl|