Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Great Slipper Hunt

Flower Clog Slippers
I need a good pair of slippers!

I actually had this problem last year.  I took a Facebook survey and decided to take the plunge and buy some expensive (to me, anyway) slippers.  I think I bought them during the 50% off sale so they were $24.50.

I bought the Land's End Purple Clog Slippers.  They fit well.  They are warm & fuzzy.  I don't slip when wearing them.  The problem is that there is almost too much padding on the bottom and my feet seem to slip off of the padding onto either side of the slipper.  This is WEIRD.  I know it.  But, it makes me not love my slippers.

Here is the link if you want to see them:
http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-flower-clog-slippers/id_244209?sku_0=::I7D

Can anyone make a recommendation of some awesome slippers?  Bonus points if you recommend a brand with a deal going on now!


No comments:

Post a Comment