Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu - December 9, 2013

Monday -   Buffalo Mac & Cheese.  We made it before HERE.  We were hoping to make this last week but we never did.

Tuesday -   Easy Pasta Dish - Spaghetti & Meatballs. 
  
Wednesday -      Tilapia or Cod with a delicious Veggie Spiral like the one we made HERE.

Thursday -     Coca Cola Chicken inspired by Six Sisters HERE.  There are tons of variations of this recipe floating around the internet.  Sides will be mac&cheese and a veggie.

Friday -  leftovers
Saturday -   Shrimp, seasoned baked potatoes and a veggie.
  
Sunday -    Once again, I want to make something big & yummy in the Crock-pot but, I don't know what yet.  Once I decide I will post about it.  (I know that I owe an update for last week, too.  All I have so far is that it will be something with sausage in it).

No comments:

Post a Comment