Thursday, November 7, 2013

Product Review: Spritz Gift Wrap


Sptitz Gift Wrapping Paper
I like to keep some gift wrap on hand so that I am ready to give a gift when the occasion arises.  Usually, I need wrapping paper that appeals to kids.  But, on this particular occasion, I had some adult gifts to prep.  While shopping at Target, I spotted this cute, trendy wrapping paper made by Spritz.  I believe it was $3.99 a roll. 


Gift After Wrapping
The paper was thick enough that I didn't get any additional tears when cutting the wrapping paper.  It was easy to match up the patterns when applying the tape.  My only complaint is that there was not a grid on the non-decorated side of the wrapping paper.  I think with bold patterns such as these, a grid would have been useful.

I stacked the individual components of this gift on top of one another.  I like the overall effect!

Disclosure:
I think that I have mentioned this a few times but, I have not been paid or otherwise compensated for my opinions in this post or in any of my other posts.  If the day comes when I am paid or otherwise compensated for my time and/or opinions I will disclose that at the bottom or the top of the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment