Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu - November 3, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu
Monday -   Crock-pot Ham & Potato Casserole, that I made in this post. 

Tuesday -   leftovers
 
Wednesday -  Tilapia or Cod.  side dishes are TBD after grocery store trip.
 
Thursday - An Easy Frozen Pasta Like Shells, Tortellini or Manicotti.  Serve with some bread and a side salad.

Friday -   French Stuffed Potatoes from my Monthly Challenge (To Cook From My Cookbooks).  Serve with carrots or broccoli.
 
 
Saturday -  leftovers
 
Sunday -    5 Can Chili from Pinterest with DIY Taco Seasoning.  Add cheese, sour cream, corn chips and so on.
 
If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.

Just in case you were wondering about what I ended up making last Sunday, I decided to make my Italian Sausage and Bean Bake.  I haven't made this since 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment