Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Product Review - Sea Cuisine Pub Style Cod

Sea Cuisine Cod
A new fish product that we tried is the Sea Cuisine Pub Style Cod.  As any of my blog readers know, we eat a lot of Tilapia in this house.  My local wholesale club recently started carrying this Cod and we decided to give it a try.


I was really hesitant to try this because any other brand of pub style cod (fish & chips style) that I have tried before has always been bad, really bad.  But, we like the 2 types of tilapia that this company sells so I decided to make some tarter sauce and try out this cod!  See my tilapia review here.


I am very happy to report that this cod is great!  It cooks in 22 minutes and it is the closest to real pub style fish.  I would still take some fish and chips from a nice Irish or English Pub over something from my oven if given the chance.  But, as the likelihood of me getting out to an authentic pub for dinner is at about 0.00005%, having something like this at home every once and awhile makes for a nice dinner.

I believe that it was $14.99 for 6 servings.  The servings are 2 of the pieces as shown on the cookie sheet.

DISCLOSURE
I was not compensated for my opinion or post. 
All of the opinions expressed above are my own.

Cod - Ready To Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment