Friday, October 1, 2010

Amazon Moms - Diaper Deals

Amazon launched a new FREE program called Amazon Moms.  You can buy things in the baby store with a 15% discount and free 2 day shipping.  If you also subscribe and save, you can save an additional 15% for a total savings of 30%.  I just stocked up on some Huggies diapers.  I have decided that I no longer use anything but Huggies unless they are free.  I really prefer them.  I liked the Pampers Swaddlers, too, but those only come in smaller sizes and the kids are now in Size 4.

I just bought 280 diapers for $0.16 each.  This is a tiny bit cheaper than Huggies at my local BJ's Wholesale club.  But, the extra special bonus is that I don't have to go out to the store.  The nice UPS mail will leave my 280 Huggies on my doorstep, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment