Monday, October 4, 2010

TV Recap - Keeping Up With The Kardashians - October 3, 2010

Quite the opening scene on this week's Keeping Up With the Kardashians!  Kim and Kris were discussing the size of Scott.  Oh my.  TG it was a quick scene.

Bruce was so cute when he thought that Kylie was dating.  I think that Kylie taking a car service to Khloe's house was a bit much.  I was impressed that Khloe cared so much.  My kid would be in big, BIG trouble if they left the house like that tho.  That kid is 12?

Lube.  Enough said.  I know this show is racy but that was TMI for me.  Having siblings close in age is really important to Kourtnay, but, is she thinking about how hard it is going to be if Scott isn't by her side helping?  I am amazed that her sisters and mother don't have more to say about her baby plan.  Perhaps they are keeping mum so that Kourtnay won't run off to NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment