Monday, October 18, 2010

TV Recap - Keeping Up With The Kardashians - October 17, 2010

I have a lot to say about this week's Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  So, do we really believe that Scott has maintained these positive changes that everyone keeps talking about?  For Kourtnay and Mason's sake, I really hope so.  I did feel the tiniest bit bad for Scott when he got left out of everything fun and had to stalk and beg Bruce to hang out.  Scott&Bruce were really cute when they hand hugged!  I also thought that the suit bonding was really nice.  I couldn't help but think of Barney on How I Met Your Mother and "Suit Up"!

Kim is dating someone new!  I'm excited as it seems like she really needs to just move on and stop going back and forth with Reggie.  Of course, next week's Season Finale teasers make it look like Reggie ends up back in the picture.  Poor Kim, I hope that she can just say no to Reggie!  She can call me and I will talk her thru how she needs to resist the drama.

Dash - a new one in NYC?  Close the CA store?  I think that the store(s) really takes the back seat and I think that opening a NYC would be a mistake.  Close the CA store.  These girls have way too much going on now to worry about retail.  I was actually shocked that the business managers thought that the NYC store was a fantastic idea.  Kourtnay always ends up working on the stores and she gets upset with her sisters who don't devote as much time.  Of course they can't devote that kind of time.  Kim has a busy career and Khloe is married.  I agree with Khloe who asked what the rush was.  I think that they should skip it all!  Is the Miami store even open?  They didn't mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment