Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekly Menu - October 4, 2010

If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.


Monday - Pumpkin Raviolis from Venda Ravioli
Tuesday -  Shepherd's Pie (from the freezer)
Wednesday - Shepherd's Pie (from the freezer)
Thursday -  something with Italian Sausage
Friday -  something with Italian Sausage
Saturday -  ham steak
Sunday -   TBD

The Baked Mexican Fish from last week never got made.  I'm sad to report that when I defrosted the fish, it turned out that the fish had skin on it.  We decided that we could not eat it.  I cooked it and gave it to the dogs with their dinners for 3 nights.  The dogs LOVED it.

As I blog about the recipes, I will start linking them to the weekly menu.  But,  I'm not there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment