Sunday, September 22, 2013

Maple Dijon Glazed Chicken - Crockpot


 
I took this out of the freezer last weekend.  It was part of the Crockpot freezer cooking from Six Sisters that I am obsessed with.  They have done 2 articles with 18 recipes, I believe.  I made a bunch and froze them per the directions on the website.
 
My pic above is how it looked in my Crockpot.  I think it had a bit too much liquid and I think that next time I will put less mustard and less maple syrup but will keep the ratios the same as in the recipe because the flavor was really good.
 
Another option would be to put the Crockpot on high and try to evaporate some of it.
 
I served this with egg noodles and corn or peas, I can't even remember which.  I think that fresh carrots would work well in the Crockpot, too.
 
DISCLOSURES:
I was not compensated by SixSisters, Crockpot or anyone else for my post.  I have some Amazon Affiliate links scattered through many of my posts.  If you have any questions, just ask.  I read the comments before they are posted and I now have a blog email address, too.  (Shannon at ABD dot com).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment