Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Menu - September 8, 2013

I have been really inspired by Six Sisters Stuff since we returned home from vacation.  I made a bunch of their crock-pot freezer meals and stored them in our upright freezer.  You freeze them in gallon Ziploack bags, stored flat.  So, even if you just have 1 conventional freezer, you should be able to store at least a few freezer meals.  I would like to do a post about their crock-pot freezer meals soon.

I really need to work on making sides and veggies more interesting.  Pinterest helps with that, for sure!  We usually end up with a simple veggie and some kind of side.  Lately, I have been doing rolls/bread as our carb side dish.


Monday - leftover beef sandwiches from Sunday's French Dip Sandwiches
(I actually made this right after our grocery store trip (it wasn't frozen)).
Tuesday -  Ham and Potato Casserole in the Crock-Pot
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday -  Fish
Friday -  Out to Dinner
Saturday - Stuffed Shells
Sunday -  TBD

If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment