Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Menu: September 30, 2013

Monday - Crockpot:  Pineapple Glazed Ham with beans or egg noodles and a veggie from Six Sisters

Tuesday -  Fish:  Parmesan Tilapia, dinner roll, Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage from Everyday Maven and maybe another carb like rice or mashed

Wednesday -  Garlic Baked Shrimp inspired by Normal Cooking (I use Stove-top tho because we LOVE it - don't hate), veggie or a salad or Veggie Spiral by Recipe by Photo

Thursday -   Chicken, a veggie and Mom's Awesome Cheesy Potatoes from Marvelous Recipes

Friday -   leftovers

Saturday -  Fish: Mediterranean Tilapia, dinner roll, Seasoned Roasted Potatoes from Cook Glee with a veggie of some sort (frozen broccoli maybe but we are having broccoli on Sunday)

Sunday -   Crockpot: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo from Six Sisters over egg noodles or linguini

Look at my menu!  Every day accounted for and sides are even included!  I've got my grocery list together and I will pick up some ingredients when I do my Ibotta trip tomorrow.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment