|Buffalo Chicken Ring|
My only technical problem is that I want it to be taller. It is too flat when it comes out of the oven. I wish that it were taller and more ring like.
I found this thru a Pin (of course!) and have made it 2 times. Here is the source.
All you need is:
|Buffalo Chicken Ring - from the side|
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 small onion
12 or so oz. of cooked chicken
1/2 cup (I use more) Frank's Red Hot or Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
Blue cheese dressing (for dipping)
Here are my comments:
- Use the pin's link to get the best pictures of how to arrange your crescent rolls on your aluminum foil covered cookie sheet.
- Mix everything else together in a bowl. You can sauté the onions first for extra flavor. Skip the celery like I do - because it tastes weird.
- Buy chicken-in-a-can. Don't be hating. Didn't your Mom make you try it before you could say you didn't like it? I don't like Tyson brand but I do like almost all of the other national brands.
- Use Frank's brand for the HOT. Unless you really have a awesome hot sauce. If you do, please share it in the comments because I want to try it. Adjust the amount based on your family's palette.
- Don't even consider using Ranch Dressing. Ranch is for veggies. This recipe ain't for no veggies!
- It tastes good with scallions inside the mix, too.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Turn the pan around after this time and bake for another 10-15-20 minutes. You will have to touch the inside of the ring to make sure that it is funny cooked.
- Let it cool, get the dip and enjoy!