Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TV Update - October 2, 2013

Shannon's current TV lineup:

Breaking Bad - series ended (Sun 9/29)

Dexter - series has ended (Sun 9/22)

Ray Donovan - season ended (Sun 9/22)
Devious Maids - season ended (Sun 9/22)

Entering the last year of the series - How I Met Your Mother (ends May/June 2014)
 




Now Watching:

Boardwalk Empire
Hell on Wheels
Duck Dynasty
Bones
Sleepy Hollow
The Great Food Truck Race
2 Broke Girls
Hostages
The Blacklist
Revenge
Homeland
The Goldbergs
Revolution
Nashville
The Crazy Ones
The Michael J. Fox Show

Sons of Anarchy
The Vampire Diaries - watching once it premieres (October 3rd)
The Originals - watching once it premieres (October 3rd) (will be moving to Tuesday, I believe)


And finally, my comments:
  • Boardwalk Empire - snoozed thru this week's episode - come on HBO.  I'm OK with a slow build but I need some payoff!
  • Sleepy Hollow - I like this so far!
  • 2 Broke Girls - loving the cupcake window
  • Hostages - I think it's going to make my cut & stick around
  • The Blacklist - I tough the pilot was rough but it has potential.
  • The Goldbergs - reliving the '80's in a good way
  • Revolution - so glad it's back and I really thought Aaron was a goner, phew!
  • Nashville - Deacon in jail, really?  Glad that lasted just 1 epi.
Shows that may not make the cut:
  • The Crazy Ones  -it gets another week but I wasn't blown away
  • Nashville - I can't believe I'm considering cutting this once great show but WTF happened!
  • The Michael J. Fox Show - I liked how we got to watch 2 epis but I am not a big fan of 30 minute sitcoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment