The Crazy Ones
The Michael J. Fox Show
Sons of Anarchy
The Originals (Remember, on Tuesdays now)
Hart of Dixie
The Witches of East End-
- Boardwalk Empire - the slow build is... building
- Sleepy Hollow - loving this! It might need it's own weekly post.
- 2 Broke Girls - SO FUNNY - loved the opening convo with Max & Caroline and Caroline saying how Max wouldn't help the stabbed guy and Max said it was because he said he might have been stabbed.
- Vampire Diaries - um, Stephan's friends SUCK! Nobody thought that his entire summer long absence was weird?
- Hostages - on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
- The Blacklist - on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
- The Goldbergs - on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
- Revolution - really enjoying this season
- Nashville - better epi this week but I am not living this show like I did last year
- Michael J. Fox - pretty funny, I must say.
- Sons of Anarchy - good - I am most excited about Tarra's pregnancy and this whole make the Irish go away story line.
- Drop Dead Diva - I didn't even realize that this show was coming back in October!
- Hart of Dixie - only had time to watch half of the epi. This show is just so cute tho!
- Witches of East End - just a so-so epi. But, without Charmed I really need a good witch show so it lives another day.
- The Walking Dead - premieres Sunday October 13th!!!!
Shows that may not make the cut:
- The Crazy Ones - I think I am deleting this from my DVR
- Nashville -I need a stellar epi this week!
- The Michael J. Fox Show - is actually safe for now. My husband likes it, too.
- The Originals - people who like this seem to like Claus. I do not like him. I liked Elijah and we saw how that went down!