Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TV Update - October 9, 2013

Shannon's current TV lineup:

Now Watching:

Boardwalk Empire
Duck Dynasty
Bones
Sleepy Hollow
 
2 Broke Girls
Hostages
The Blacklist
Revenge
Homeland
The Goldberg's
Revolution
Nashville
The Crazy Ones
The Michael J. Fox Show

Sons of Anarchy
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals (Remember, on Tuesdays now)
Drop Dead Diva
Hart of Dixie
The Witches of East End-

Other Info:
Breaking Bad - series ended (Sun 9/29)
Dexter - series has ended (Sun 9/22)

Ray Donovan - season ended (Sun 9/22)
Devious Maids - season ended (Sun 9/22)
Hell on Wheels  - season ended (Sat 10/5)
The Great Food Truck Race - season ended (Sun 9/29)
 
Entering the last year of the series - How I Met Your Mother (ends May/June 2014)
  
And finally, my comments:
  • Boardwalk Empire - the slow build is... building
  • Sleepy Hollow - loving this!  It might need it's own weekly post.
  • 2 Broke Girls - SO FUNNY - loved the opening convo with Max & Caroline and Caroline saying how Max wouldn't help the stabbed guy and Max said it was because he said he might have been stabbed. 
  • Vampire Diaries - um, Stephan's friends SUCK!  Nobody thought that his entire summer long absence was weird? 
  • Hostages -  on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
  • The Blacklist - on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
  • The Goldbergs -  on DVR (still need to watch new epi)
  • Revolution - really enjoying this season
  • Nashville - better epi this week but I am not living this show like I did last year
  • Michael J. Fox - pretty funny, I must say.
  • Sons of Anarchy - good - I am most excited about Tarra's pregnancy and this whole make the Irish go away story line.
  • Drop Dead Diva - I didn't even realize that this show was coming back in October!
  • Hart of Dixie - only had time to watch half of the epi.  This show is just so cute tho!
  • Witches of East End - just a so-so epi.  But, without Charmed I really need a good witch show so it lives another day.
  • The Walking Dead  - premieres Sunday October 13th!!!!

Shows that may not make the cut:
  • The Crazy Ones  - I think I am deleting this from my DVR
  • Nashville -I need a stellar epi this week!
  • The Michael J. Fox Show - is actually safe for now.  My husband likes it, too.
  • The Originals - people who like this seem to like Claus.  I do not like him.  I liked Elijah and we saw how that went down!

No comments:

Post a Comment