Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu: October 8, 2013

Sorry that the menu is late!  I have a had a horrible headache/sinus thing going on.

Monday - Crockpot:  Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo from Six Sisters
This was served with linguini and was delish!!

Tuesday -  Fish:  Mediterranean Tilapia, dinner roll, Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage from Everyday Maven (I never bought the cabbage last week - whoops!).  Maybe another side - a carb - since my husband is home and he will be wondering where the carb is, haha!

Wednesday - Chicken, Green Beans and Potatoes from this site.  If I get I together - the kids & I will also make one of these for Great Grampa.

Thursday -   leftovers

Friday -   Meatloaf (Fannie Farmer's recipe, with 1 packet of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix added in), mashed or scalloped potatoes, corn.

Saturday - Crock-pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken from Six Sisters, mashed and peas or carrots (maybe I will put carrots in the Crock-pot).

Sunday -   leftovers


If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment