Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekly Dinner Menu: October 13, 2013

Again I have to post that I'm sorry that the menu is late!  We have had some celebrating (yay!), someone in the hospital (boo) and a wake to attend (sad).

Monday - leftover Stuffed Shells, salad and meatballs.  Garlic Bread if you are well behaved!

Tuesday -  I WAY overcooked:  leftover Stuffed Shells, salad and meatballs.  Garlic Bread if you are well behaved!

Wednesday - Crock-pot freezer cooking Beef & Peapods with rice or egg noodles.  This is from Six Sisters.  They use mushrooms but I have a bad, ugly, awful reaction to mushrooms now so I made this dish with peapods instead.

Thursday -   Parmesan Tilapia, frozen ready-to-bake Twice Baked Potatoes and a veggie.

Friday -   Mini Cocktail Hot Dogs, Bush's Baked Beans, Pearl Onions and another veggie that the kids will actually eat.  For 6 months or so, my kids have refused to eat hot dogs.  As they are not particularly good for you, that wasn't an issue for me.  But, recently they have been asking for them so I will see how the cocktail hot dogs go over!
 
Saturday - Butter&Lemon Shrimp, Garlic Cabbage from this site and a baked potato. 
 
Sunday -   Freezer Crock-pot Cooking:  Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes from Six Sisters.


If you haven't had a chance to check out the About Section of the Weekly Menu, please check out now for info on sides & veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment