Saturday, October 12, 2013

What are you currently reading?

Book 17: The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson
I just finished the 17th book in the Goldy Schulz catering series by Diane Mott Davidson.  This book
is titled The Whole Enchilada and I bought it from Amazon as a Kindle Book for $11.99 in September.

It is absolutely crazy to think that I started reading this series while I was still in high school.  Since I have read this many books in the series, I will most likely keep going until the end.  There were some character reveals that were very interesting with some of the main characters like Marla, Arch, Tom and Goldy.  Not to mention the Reverend!

But, overall this book was a little disappointing.  I had trouble keeping track of the extra characters and I felt that the who-done-it was not revealed in a smooth manner, at all.

There was a development, which you will see coming from a mile away, that will hopefully lend some new blood to book #18.

What are you reading?  What can you suggest for me to try next?

Please give me a suggestion in the comments or pick one of my three choices below.  On my list of things to read are the following:





No comments:

Post a Comment