Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ibotta Deals at Target Over the Past Week

It's October 1, 2013 and I thought it was time for another Ibotta update.

I am done with the Steady Eddy Bonus for $1.  When I completed it, another similar bonus opened up within Ibotta.  This bonus, for $2, is called Month In, Month Out.  It's basically the same idea:  buy at least 1 product per week, submit the receipt and scan the product.  Don't miss a week or you start over.

I picked up Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles at Target for $2.39.  I received $0.75 back from Ibotta.  Not a bad price for a box of Eggo's!  And, remember, if you have manufacturer coupons you can save even more.

I wasn't sure if I would get credit toward the Month In, Month Out bonus this week or not.  I finished the Steady Eddy bonus yesterday so, I thought maybe I would have to wait until Monday to start over.  I am happy to report that the new bonus challenge started for me the day I purchased the waffles, the day after I ended the Steady Eddy bonus.

I didn't want to miss out on the milk deal but last week I bought 3 gallons that would hold us for quite a while.  On September 30, 2013 (the last day of the deal) I ran out and bought a gallon of white milk to qualify or Ibotta's deal and my new week of Month In, Month Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment