Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 Things - Goldfish Snacks

from: dealseekingmom Blog





A friend and her husband came to town over Labor Day weekend.  They came for a visit and brought S'mores Goldfish!  I never even heard of this variety.  They were delish - especially when you eat the marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate together in one bite.  I bought our babies the Baby Goldfish a while back.  While chomping up a few, I remembered how much I like Goldfish!  I bought a package for us.  While chomping those up, I remembered how much I used to like the pretzel ones and the pizza ones.

Today's Top Ten List - My Favorite Goldfish:
  1. Pretzel
  2. Regular Cheddar
  3. S'Mores
  4. Baby
  5. Pizza
  6. Parmesan
  7. Colors
  8. Sour Cream & Onion
  9. Saltine (especially in tomato soup)
  10. Red Hot
Apparently there are ranch flavored Goldfish?  I have to try these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment