- Tee Pees - these are designed in order to cover up baby boys while changing them. In this house, we quickly learned WHY you would want to cover him up! The shop that I bought these from seems to be out of business or on a hiatus so I won't like you now.
- Fun onesies - this particular set was purchased from this great seller. I actually bought these for my cousin's boy/girl twins that were born in July 2009.
- Puppy print - Juliette and Jack's nursery theme is puppies! I figured that it was a good choice because a) puppies are so cute b) they can be gender neutral and c) we have 3 dogs and I wanted everyone to live in harmony. I purchased this painting from Always Graceful's shop on Etsy.
- Puppy Crate - I purchased this adorable little guy from another seller that appears to be taking a hiatus. It is the perfect size for next to the upstairs changing table. I keep the powder, band aids and A&D ointment inside of the crate.
|Boy Name Hanger|
- From this adorable shop I purchased the Boy Name Hanger, a Girl Name Hanger and a really adorable hair clip hanger. I love everything about these puppies! I love their polka dots and I love their ears and I love the girl dogs cute little pink bows!!
- From this talented artist I purchased boy/girl puppy prints. Could these be any cuter for boy/girl twins? I hung them with some pink/brown and some blue/brown ribbon that we received on some baby gifts.
- Finally, I purchased a pink name/circle set and a blue name/circle set for the nursery. I LOVE the way these look above the babies' cribs. This seller was a pleasure to work with.
I hope that you like everything above! I know that I do. It was really fun to be able to choose any nursery theme that I wanted and to be able to shop and buy reasonably priced items. I probably wouldn't have picked a puppy themed nursery if I didn't know about Etsy beforehand. Let me know if you have any questions.