Monday, September 27, 2010

TV Recap - Keeping Up With The Kardashians - September 26, 2010

from cardiogirl's blog

From last week's previews of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, I hoped that Malika and Rob were really hooking up!  I think that they would be so cute as a real couple.  It was a big tease, of course, though.  Or, was it?  LOL.  LOVED how crazy Khloe got.  Since she is always orchestrating scenerios to torture other people, it was great that the karma bus gave her a turn.

The BG5's are cute!  I think Kris Jenner really doesn't need another set of girls to manage, but, it will make for interesting TV.  I love Khloe walking on the beach in her LV heels.  If I heard "pier" I wouldn't picture walking in the sand, either.

Bruce is such a cute Grandpa with Mason!

The whole diaper story line was so silly.  Those girls are nuts - cutting Kris's leggings off?  My oh my!

PS
I was hoping to have a Sons of Anarchy Recap for you today but I still haven't seen the new epi!

No comments:

Post a Comment