Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recipe - about this blog's recipes

I have always enjoyed cooking and baking.  I love trying out new recipes and tweaking them to our tastes, budget and cooking tools.  Between my wedding shower, the wedding and various gifts since then, I have a lot of cooking and baking supplies.  My kitchen is at capacity so I am going to try and avoid buying new things.  I am able to stash a few things in the basement on some shelving like the Bread Maker and the Set-It-And-Forget-It (you know that you have thought how cool it would be to own this at least once!).

I like to separate out my recipes between crockpot and non-crockpot cooking methods.  Sometimes, when I am busy or have plans to be gone out of the house for a long period then I just know that I need to make something in the crockpot.  I keep all my recipes in spreadsheets based on their cooking method for easy look up.

I own a TON of cookbooks. I have tried to pare them down over the past few years due to space limitations, but it is HARD.  I don't want to get rid of one and then one day, have an inspiration about something that I want to make and can't  - because I parted with the cookbook.































I just want to mention that I have the first edition on the mixer bible, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment