Friday, September 17, 2010

Etsy - Fall Finds for the House


pumpkins from: lebeaucrochet
candy corn from: lebeaucrochet
I once made some fabulous purchases for the house for fall from Etsy.  (In case you don't know what Etsy is, see here).  They were small items, but they were so cute!  I wanted to link you to the sellers.  But, they are all either out of business or on vacation.  So, I will tease you with pictures that I found in "My Etsy" and then I will showcase some new choices that I don't currently own.  yet.
acorns from:truLuxe
Below are the items that I have on my wishlist for fall decor:
fall table runner from: the butterflynet

pumpkins from: simpledream2
button wreath from: CreativeDetails
hand-painted tray from: Marywibis
   denim pillow from: ccampbell0509
Japanese Thread Ball from: Julieandco

Aren't all of these fall decor fronds from etsy great?

No comments:

Post a Comment