Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TV Recap - The Closer - September 6, 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning!
I have had a bunch of coffee already, can you tell?


I really enjoy my TV shows and one of the segments here at Accountant By Day is going to be all about my TV viewing - the TV Recap.  I'm not a mindless channel surfer by any means.  But, once a show becomes MY show, then I am all about said show.  I thought that a nice way to start the blog day here would be to talk about some TV.  An important note is that I tape everything.  Live TV is no longer for me.  What that means for you is that I may talk about a TV show that first aired a few nights ago - as opposed to last night due to my DVR induced delay.

Is the season really almost over for The Closer?  How is that possible?  I know that Labor Day has come and gone so I guess that I have to say adios to my summer TV shows.  If the powers that be are reading, please give us a Closer Christmas bonus episode!!!!  The finale will air on Monday September 13, 2010.

Now, about the episode:
I found it to be a pretty typical epi.  I enjoyed the plot line but I felt like it was lacking a little something considering the season is almost over.   I think that we all know that Brenda is not going to end up sitting behind a desk - she needs to be on the street catching those bad guys!  I can not wait for next week and I want the big decision to be wrapped up.  They can't leave us hanging about the new chief until 2011, can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment