Monday, September 20, 2010

TV Recap - Keeping Up With The Kardashians - September 19, 2010

from: TVClash
NY or Not?

So, I know that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is total reality TV at it's finest but I got hooked on this while I was huge and pregnant, sitting around resting and watching TV.  Now, I can't stop!


I really liked the house shopping LA or NY drama in this epi!  If Scott stays sober, then I think it would be good for the little family to give NYC a try.  But, if Kourtney has any doubts then she should stick close to her family.  They are always there for her and Mason.

How staged was the vibrator skit?  Of course, I keep watching tho!

Maybe Kim can take over for Bob Barker as the spay or neuter your animals spokesperson.  It is so important.  All 4 of our animals are spayed or neutered.  Did you hear Kim call Bruce "Scooby" when he was eating the dog cookie?  Funny!  Rocky didn't need those neuticals... only this family!

I was shocked that Khloe showed up at Scott's Family Birthday Party!  Neither her nor Scott seemed particularly pleased to be there, but those Kardashians did make the effort.  So, does anyone out there like Kourtney & Scott?  Do you think that they will move to NYC or stay on LA?

No comments:

Post a Comment