Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craft Supplies on Etsy



(I must apologize for my pictures being mis-aligned.  I need to learn how to edit some code, or something).

I like to scrapbook and make cards, occasionally.  To my great surprise, one day, I noticed that I can buy craft supplies on Etsy.  This surprised me, for some reason.  Unique, handmade craft supplies?  Yes!

from: norajane, Etsy
from: norajane, Etsy
Some of my favorite items are these handmade stamps and ink pads.  I own a bunch of items from this shop.

These chipboard items would be great for scrapbooks or cards. I think that my favorite item below would be the buttons!
from: Annie42, Etsy
from: Annie42, Etsy

from: Cornerstop, Etsy
from: blackscrapcat, Etsy
from: SuzanneBWebb, Etsy
from: SkullandCrossBones, Etsy

from: cocoscreations, Etsy
from: Kimmieprout, Etsy

from zwillinge97, Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment