Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Product Review - Dawn Hand Renewal With Olay Beauty

from: my kitchen
I first saw this new Dawn dish washing soap back in the fall of 2009.  With the babies' pending arrival, I knew that I would be washing a lot more dishes.  I decided to pick up a bottle.  I LOVED this dish washing soap!

I would always buy name brand dish washing soap because I lot a lot of suds and bubbles.  I honestly didn't think that the Dawn Hand renewal with Olay Beauty would really soften my hands, but it does!  I tend to do my cooking, cleaning and laundry all at the same time.  I figure if I am home getting 1 things done I might as well squeeze it all in.  But, my hands really pay for it!  I am not going to say that I don't continue to use hand lotion, even with this fab new Dawn because I DO.  But, my hands are not nearly as bad as they once were.

Grade: solid A

No comments:

Post a Comment